<meta http-equiv="Content-Type" content="text/html; charset=utf-8"><body>
INFO ♥
images credit to TVB
layout arranged & images edited by lodestar, no copyright infringement intended.
FUNG'S FAN ♥
Huiqi.
not-so-young age of 14.
Also known as Hyegi or Heartless Hyegi.
Love Fung since watching The Four.

WANTS ♥
MEET FUNG!!! ♥♥♥
JOIN FUNGFOREVER...
LINKS ♥

Friday, December 11, 2009 ♥
Yesterday went out to Orchard Road shopping with parents,and bought a dark brown colour blouse...Actually wanted to buy a black dress,but den $50,so expensive,so dn buy lorh.After that went back to school to collect PSLE cert...I think I am the first one sia...
Today only posting on blog,playing games,listening songs and watching videos....


Oh ya,forgot to mention...Zefang,Zifei and I started a joined private blog where we wrote all senses and feelings in there...
http://feelings-canneverbewrittenbyhand.blogspot.com/
that is the link,but since it is private,only Zefang,Zifei and I can go in...haha...Everyone keep posting...Only 2 days,already 19 posts liao...Zefang posted the most larh,she is the owner,I posted 2nd most...Zifei only posted 3,den all are poems,she is very good at it...


Zefang and I posted more on love and life,which Zifei did not...Zefang used more on song lyrics...I did use also,but only use 2 songs: 此生不换 and 忘记时间...both songs from Chinese Paladin 3...HAHAHA!!!Then others most of them is we invent them ourself,we use our own feelings from the bottom of our heart to write out de...

Labels:



4:54 PM ♥